Child Custody Investigations in Oklahoma FAQs
KEEFE PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
AND PROCESS SERVING
WE ARE YOUR ULTIMATE SOLUTION
When push comes to shove in familial relationships, children often become the first sacrificial lambs caught right in the middle of the chaos and turmoil. Whether it is a separation, divorce, dysfunctional co-parenting, alcoholism and other drug addictions, incarceration, or other toxicity-inducing entropy, parents and the other adults in families should put their children, nieces, nephews, non-binary kids, and grandchildren first. When one parent, the grandparents, or other adults in these dysfunctional families need immediate assistance, they contact a licensed child custody private investigator at our private investigation agency in Tulsa, Oklahoma City.
Dr. Makayla Keefe and her other licensed Oklahoma child custody investigators at her Oklahoma private investigation agency have many years of private investigation experience conducting child custody cases for a wide variety of clients. Dr. Makayla Keefe has put together a series of commonly asked questions (FAQs) that proffer important information for those needing the services of a child custody investigator in Edmond or anywhere throughout the State of OK. They are as follow
Most frequent questions and answers
Under Oklahoma law, private investigators in Edmond at a private investigation agency in Norman at are barred from working on a contingency basis for child custody cases and other private investigations. Why? Well, this is because they are supposed to be an unbiased, neutral party to properly investigate a case.
By working on an hourly basis, a specialist remains unbiased during Oklahoma child custody investigations and receives payment from her/his/their client no matter what the outcome of this turns out to be. If a private detective conducts child custody investigations in Moore on a contingency basis, then she/he/they become(s) biased and for monetary reasons prefers an outcome favorable to the client and the client’s judgment.
When this happens, the weight and credibility of an investigator in Altus evidence becomes greatly diminished and less valuable. Who can now trust that our specialist in The Village is presenting fair and accurate evidence?
For these reasons, our private investigator in Warr Acres, Yukon, should take great care to only accept child custody investigations in Mustang or any other in Tulsa on a contingency basis. By keeping an hourly rate and mileage as her/his/their standard, a he in Enid can remain neutral and provide the greatest benefits for her/his/their clients, society, and the profession of private investigations in McAlester.
No, the State of Oklahoma expressly requires anyone engaging in child custody investigations to first become licensed as an investigator in Guthrie. Anyone acting as a child custody private detective or who is otherwise performing such jobs without a license is violating the law.
In terms of admissibility in courts, this investigation evidence collected by persons who are not private investigators in Piedmont is often considered inadmissible. Therefore, it is so important for parents, grandparents, and legal guardians to hire a child custody investigator in Yukon from a reputable company like us in Mustang for all child custody private investigations. Otherwise, grandparents, parents, and legal guardians risk putting their entire court case into legal jeopardy.
He can help with such cases in several ways. The ways in which he can assist child custody private investigations are as follow:
He can provide help via surveillance. This is essentially when one of our licensed Oklahoma child custody private detectives locates and follows the other parent, grandparent, or legal guardian who is the person of interest (POI) and takes videos and pictures of all movement and activities.
He tries to ensure that most or all of these photographs and videos have date, time, and location stamps on them. In addition, for quality purposes, Dr. Makayla Keefe tries to ensure that her licensed child custody private detectives from her private investigation agency in Mustang, OK who are conducting also take pictures and photographs about every fifteen (15) minutes, to prove that they were there on-site conducting the inquiry.
Our clients most often have our private investigators conduct surveillance for the following reasons:
- To Prove That One Parent, Grandparent, or Legal Guardian is Having Prohibited Overnight Stays With a Romantic Partner – With the Child Present – When the Child Custody Agreement Prohibits Such Activity
- To Show That he/she is Bringing Dangerous Individuals (i.e., Registered Sex Offenders, Persons Convicted of Violent Felonious Crimes, Etc.) Around the Kid or Kids
- To Demonstrate That He’She is Engaging in Dangerous Activity or Any Behavior That Would Make Her/Him/Them Unfit to Have Custody (i.e., Prostitution, Drugs, Criminal Activity, Etc.)
- To Show That a Person Who Has Custody of a Child at Any Given Time Who is Required to Provide the Other Parent, Grandparent, or Legal Guardian Fails to do so and Leaves the Kid(s) With Someone Else Instead
- To Help Locate a Mother/Father/Guardian for Child Support Purposes
- To Help Locate a Legal Guardian Who Only Had Joint Custody of a Kid(s) or Whom Did Not Have Any Legal Custody of a Child or Kids, and Who Absconded From the Area With the Child or Children
- To Demonstrate Any Other Legal Facet Related to Child Custody Investigations in Guthrie, Oklahoma, as Required by the Client’s Attorney or Other Legal Counsel
As you can clearly see, our clients contact our child custody private investigators in Oklahoma City for surveillance for a wide variety of reasons. These parents, grandparents, and legal guardians are often in distress, and they need the assistance of experienced staff from our well reputated company to assist them with their problem in case.
Nationwide Criminal Background Checks:
Our specialists also happily conduct criminal background checks on behalf of our clients. Our Oklahoma child custody investigators usually run a nationwide criminal background check on parents, grandparents, legal guardians, and other people the adults are bringing around the children (i.e., romantic partner).
When conducting this, they need as much of the following information about the person of interest (POI) as possible:
- Full Legal Name
- Date of Birth or Age Range
- Any Known User Names
- Social Security Number
- Most Recent Known Previous Address
- Known Email Addresses
- Known Telephone Numbers
- Any Specialized Domain Name Associated with The Person
Once he has this information, they can often provide you with the following data about the POI:
- Social Media Checks
- Records of Deceased Persons
- Licenses (Professional, Pilot, Driver’s)
- Voter registrations
- Phone Number Location
- Nationwide Criminal Background Checks
- Global Watch Lists
- Liens (Personal & Business)
- Judgements (Personal & Business)
- Bankruptcies (Personal & Business)
- Vehicles – Advanced
- Vehicles – Wildcard
- Vehicle Sightings
- Property Deeds
- Property Assessments
- S. Business Information
- World Businesses
- Business Phone Numbers
- S. Corporations
- C.C. Filings
Please do not forego the relatively inexpensive fee to have private detectives from our firm conduct nationwide criminal background checks on your behalf. By skipping that, you risk potentially exposing your child(ren) to dangerous felons and persons convicted of sex crimes. Would it not be better to know about the criminal history of the person in advance? Dr. Makayla Keefe and her licensed staff sure think so.
Nationwide Skip Tracing Services:
Our child case professionals are very adept at utilizing criminal background checks, criminal background investigations, and nationwide skip tracing for such cases. In this instance, skip tracing services can help locate the residence and work addresses where a parent, grandparent, or legal guardian, our client wishes to pursue child support payments against lives and/or works, or to locate an individual who has taken off to another city or state with the children without permission.
Skip tracing services work much the same way that nationwide criminal background checks do, but they focus more on locating the person of interest (POI) than learning about her/his/their criminal background. Indeed, unless the POI has moved recently, is in jail, resides in a mental health facility, has fled the country, or has died, our investigators can often locate her/him/them.
Once located, our agent can also conduct discreet surveillance or use a ruse such as a fake political poll, to confirm that the POI resides, there. They can also run license plates/tags on any plates at the residence or place of business the skip trace might show as the current home and/or work address(es).
Running License Plates:
Some of our clients need them to run license plates, as part of child custody investigations in Broken Arrow, OK. By doing so, he can help determine the identity of the owners of the vehicles. This comes in especially handy, when the identities of romantic partners and other persons who are around the children are unknown, or if a client wishes to discreetly confirm the identity of the individual who lives at a residence or works at a place of business that the nationwide skip trace says she/he/they does/do.
The cost to run license plates as part of a child custody investigation is relatively inexpensive, and the turnaround time on receiving the information back is quick. Therefore, so many of our clients request that our private detectives run them as part of their investigations in OKC.
If you would like Dr. Makayla Keefe or any of her other licensed private detectives in Moore, Oklahoma from her private investigation agency to run license plates as part of inquiry, please contact her or one of her other private investigators today for more information.
Sometimes the courts require that Dr. Makayla Keefe and the other specialists testify in the courtroom about child custody investigations. For the hourly fee and any associated mileage, specialist and any associated supervising private investigators in The Village can happily provide courtroom testimony as child custody private investigators and as expert witnesses.
Our detectives from our agency in have testified on countless occasions in investigation matters. If you and/or your attorney require the services of courtroom testimony from one of our licensed professionals, please let Dr. Makayla Keefe know by contacting her today about your Oklahoma child custody investigation matter.
The cost to hire an investigator to conduct case study can vary somewhat, based upon the type of service you want our agent to perform. As noted earlier, our specialists can perform a wide range of child custody investigations in Oklahoma on your behalf.
Some of the general costs associated with inquiry in OKC with a licensed agent from our firm are as follow:
Cash Price: Credit/Debit Card, Etc.
Nationwide Skip Tracing Services: $99.00/Person $103.95/Person
Nationwide Criminal Background Checks: $99.00/Person $103.95/Person
License Plate Checks: $99.00/Plate $103.95/Plate
Sweeps for Hidden Listening Devices, Varies Depending on House/Car Size
Video Recording Devices, Bugs, and Location
And Tracking Devices:
General Surveillance & Driving Time: $85/Hour $89.25/Hour
Mileage: $0.59/Mile $0.63/Mile
Waiting and Watching: $85/Hour $89.25/Hour
Research/Fees: $85/Hour $89.25/Hour
Consultation Fees After the Standard
Fifteen (15) Minute Initial Consultation: $85/Hour
Depending on you needs, Dr. Makayla Keefe and the other licensed agents in Ardmore, Oklahoma can work out a fee structure that suits such case needs.
Our Detectives receive clients from a wide range of individuals. These clients generally include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Parents of Children
- Grandparents of Children
- Legal Guardians of Kids
- Kids’ Other Relatives
- Outside Governmental Agencies and Non-Profit Agencies Seeking the Assistance and Experience of a Licensed Child Custody Detective in Oklahoma City, OK
As you can clearly see, Dr. Makayla Keefe and her other licensed investigators receive these clients from a variety of sources for varying reasons. Dr. Makayla Keefe shall happily discuss these reasons in the question and answer below.
Clients who ask for assistance from our trained agents such serious investigations are typically parents, grandparents, and/or legal guardians of children or grandchildren who are experiencing family entropy concomitant with toxicity.
An Oklahoma child custody private detective at a private detective agency in Oklahoma is someone licensed by the State of Oklahoma to conduct child custody investigations in Oklahoma. Clients usually seek out the services of a licensed Oklahoma City, OK child custody private detective at our private investigation agency in Guthrie, Oklahoma for Oklahoma child custody investigations, whenever a dispute arises between the parents and/or other legal guardians involved in the raising of a child or children.
Grandparents do not have a great deal of child custody rights. As the Oklahoma Bar Association will attest, grandparents often do not have much say over their grandchildren. Indeed, this is how it should be in most situations because they themselves have already had the chance to raise their own children, and now it is their grown children’s chance to raise their kids however they deem fit. Of course, there are always exceptions to this when it comes to children.
Sometimes, as noted in a question above, the kids’ parents are simply not taking suitable care of their children or are otherwise unable to do so, and they wish to step in and provide whatever care, support, and love their grandchildren need. Perhaps it is also the case that the grandparents are just narcissists who respect no one’s boundaries but their own and care only about themselves, and they wish to put the child(ren) in the middle of a big legal court battle to cause chaos, entropy, and toxicity to be controlling, vindictive, and hateful.
Whatever the case, agents come in especially handy for gathering information and other evidence during their child custody private investigations. For an hourly rate and only when the clients’ motives are moral, ethical and legally grounded, a child custody private investigator can provide crucial evidence and even proffer courtroom testimony, serving as an expert witness on the stand before a judge and/or jury.
It is always extremely important to select the most experienced, educated, and affordable Oklahoma City child custody investigator from a very reputable private detective agency in Oklahoma for all your inquiry and elsewhere. If you need Oklahoma child custody investigators from a reputable city agency, contact Dr. Makayla Keefe and her investigators today.
If you are interested in becoming a child custody private investigator in Yukon, Oklahoma at our private detective agency and conducting this case study, then you must complete the following steps:
- Each applicant wishing to become a licensed specialist must first meet the basic general requirements. These Oklahoma private detective requirements include such things as a minimum age, residency requirements, and an ability to legally work in the United States of America (USA).
- Each applicant must first complete the following coursework:
- L.E.E.T. – Phase I
- L.E.E.T. – Phase II
- L.E.E.T. – Phase III
- L.E.E.T. – Phase IV (Armed Oklahoma Child Custody Private
The State requires the courses above for all persons seeking to become a licensed child custody private investigator. Some of the best private investigator training academies and schools where individuals seeking to become an Oklahoma child custody investigator at our private investigation agency are as follow:
- A) Metro Technology Centers
- B) SOR Training Academy
- C) Francis Tuttle
- D) A Complete Listing of Oklahoma Private Investigator Training
As you can clearly see from visiting the schools and training academies listed above, each person seeking to become a licensed investigator at our agency. It has access to the finest private investigator schools.
- You must complete the online Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training (C.L.E.E.T.) Oklahoma child custody private investigator application.
- You must secure your bond from an insurance agency that offers Oklahoma private investigations bonds, such as Sherman-Humes.
- You must also complete your city, county, and Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) criminal background checks. C.L.E.E.T. has very specific requirements for all private investigators in Oklahoma and specifies what criminal convictions would disqualify them from becoming child custody private detectives in OKC. These disqualifying criminal convictions are as follow:
- False pretense
- Fraud, Embezzlement
- False personation of a peace officer
- Any offense involving moral turpitude
- Any offense involving a minor as a victim
- Any nonconsensual sex offense
- Any offense involving the possession, use, distribution, or sale of a controlled dangerous substance,
- Any offense involving a firearm
- Assault and battery, Extortion
- Tax evasion
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle
- Conspiracy to commit any of the offenses in this list
- Accessory after the fact to any offenses in this list
- Receiving or possession of stolen property
- Tax fraud
- Inciting or being involved with a riot
- Any conviction of a civil rights violation
- Escape from jail, prison, or custody
- Resisting arrest
- Assault and battery upon a police officer
- False and bogus checks
- Terrorist activities
- Assist in suicide
- An attempt to commit one of the above offenses
- Any offense of driving while intoxicated or driving under the influence of intoxicating substance, or entry of a final order of protection against an applicant or licensee.
- Anyone seeking to become a private investigator must also secure two (2) passport-sized photographs for the license application. Businesses such as CVS, Walgreens, and FedEx Office offer these passport photos for Oklahoma child custody private investigator license applicants.
- L.E.E.T. requires all who are applicants for their Oklahoma private investigation agency license to obtain digital fingerprints via IdentoGO, as part of the this license application.