Site Terms and Conditions
KEEFE PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
AND PROCESS SERVING
WE ARE YOUR ULTIMATE SOLUTION
Site Terms and Conditions
Private Investigator OKC
Our company and its sister companies have official Terms of Service (TOS) that is a requirement for anyone who wants to use our services or access our websites. By using our services or accessing our websites, you agree to the TOS, which includes holding our company, its owners, affiliates, associates, heirs, attorneys, contractors, subcontractors, clients, vendors, etc., harmless from any legal claims arising from the use of our websites or services, including but not limited to civil liability, neglect, misconduct, errors of any kind, and gross negligence.
By agreeing to these terms, you accept responsibility for all court costs, including attorneys’ fees, witness fees, and defamation/slander liability costs. You also agree to pay interest, compensatory damages, punitive damages, and nominal damages. Additionally, you acknowledge that there are no refunds available for any work or services provided by us, regardless of whether the work has been completed or if you are dissatisfied with the services.
If you are unwilling to accept these Terms of Service (TOS), please exit this website now and do not communicate with us any further. If you choose to stay, it means you are fully accepting all the Terms of Service (TOS) mentioned above.
Detailed User Agreement
User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
Numerous services are available on the website, which includes Private detective. This entity provides a range of services that comprises process servers, private investigators, deception experts, mobile notaries, document retrieval specialists, polygraph examiners, bail bonds, notary public, document retrieval specialists, bodyguards, unarmed security guards, and armed security guards. To utilize these services, it is the user’s obligation to procure all necessary equipment, such as a computer, modem, and internet access, and pay for all fees related to such access.
Registration Data and Privacy
If you want to use some of the features available on this platform, you must have an account and password. To obtain them, you need to complete an online registration form that asks for particular information and data (known as “Registration Data”). Additionally, it is your responsibility to keep your Registration Data up-to-date and accurate by regularly maintaining and updating it. By registering, you acknowledge that all information provided in the Registration Data is correct and truthful, and you agree to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
Conduct on Site
Your utilization of this website is subject to applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications made through the website. You agree that you will not distribute or facilitate the distribution of any content, including software, text, data, images, sounds, or other information, when using any interactive service offered on the website, such as a chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service provided on or through this site.
- a) We do not tolerate any deceptive or fraudulent content that may harm our users in any way.
- b) It is our priority to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels respected and valued, regardless of their personal characteristics.
- c) Unlawfully uses any patented, trademarked, copyrighted, or proprietary materials belonging to a third party.
- d) Sends any unsolicited or unauthorized content, including spam, chain letters, gambling or lottery offers, or bulk email advertisements.
- e) Prohibited actions include introducing computer viruses or any other form of harmful software or code that can disrupt or damage the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment, or gain unauthorized access to any data or information of a third party.
- f) Assumes the identity of another individual or entity, including those who are employed by us or act as our representatives.
Your account is not allowed to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. The site may have certain sections that are inaccessible to you or other authorized users. It is unacceptable to interfere with other user’s use and enjoyment of the site or similar services. Users who violate the security of systems or networks may face criminal or civil consequences.
It is understood that we may terminate your membership, account, or any affiliation with our site at our sole discretion and without prior notice if you violate any of the aforementioned provisions. Furthermore, you acknowledge that we will fully cooperate with other websites and law enforcement authorities to investigate any suspected criminal violations of system or network security.
Third-Party Sites and Information
This website has the potential to provide links to other websites or reference information, documents, software, materials, and/or services provided by other parties. These external sites may contain material that some individuals may find inappropriate or offensive. We have no control over these external sites or parties and understand that we are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, or any other aspect of the content presented on these external sites. We are also not liable for any errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. Our inclusion of these links or references is solely for your convenience, and it does not imply our endorsement or association with the external sites or parties, nor do we offer any type of warranty, whether express or implied.
Intellectual Property Information
Copyright (c) December 10, 2012, Private Investigator OKC. All Rights Reserved.
The materials available on this site may infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, and we and our affiliates cannot guarantee otherwise. If any party believes that the content posted on this site infringes on their rights, they should follow the procedures outlined in the “Users Materials” section for dealing with patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyright, right of publicity, or any other proprietary right infringements.
Unauthorized Use of Materials
Unless we have written consent, we are unable to receive any confidential or proprietary information from you. Additionally, please refrain from submitting unsolicited proposals or ideas to us.
Our commitment to upholding the intellectual property of others is unwavering, and we ask you to uphold the same values. If you or any user of this site believes that a post infringes upon copyright, trademark, or any other property rights, please notify our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To ensure that your notification is effective, it must contain all relevant details.
- Please provide a thorough and detailed explanation of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon. Alternatively, you can provide enough information to help us identify the specific copyrighted work that is being infringed.
- Clearly indicate the material that you believe is infringing on the copyrighted work you identified in point #1.
- We require contact information from you, ideally an email address, to enable us to get in touch with you regarding this matter.
- If possible, please provide us with enough information to contact the owner or administrator of the webpage or content that you believe is infringing on your copyrighted work. An email address would be preferred.
- It is required to include a statement expressing the belief in good faith that the use of the copyrighted material identified as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- The notification should include a statement made under the penalty of perjury, affirming the accuracy of the information provided in the notification and stating that the notifier is either the owner of the copyright or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address:
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Contact: Dr. John Patrick Keefe II
Address: 3111 West Wilshire Boulevard, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116-3131
Phone: (405) 593-3515
Upon acknowledging and agreeing to this statement, you recognize that we are authorized to remove the identified materials from our site immediately after receiving a notice of copyright infringement without any obligation to you or any other party. Both the complaining party and the party that originally uploaded the content will be referred to the United States Copyright Office to resolve their claims following the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide all materials and services on this site “as is” and “as available” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. We do not warrant that the services and materials will be effective, accurate, or reliable, nor do we guarantee that any products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you from the site will meet your expectations or be free from errors or defects.
There may be technical or other errors present on this website. We reserve the right to make changes to any materials or services on this site, including prices and product descriptions, without prior notice. Please note that the materials and services on this site may be outdated, and we do not guarantee that we will update them.
During your use of this website, you may encounter possibilities to take part in commercial transactions with vendors or other users. You admit that all transactions concerning any goods or services offered by any party, including, but not restricted to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance, and delivery terms associated with such transactions, are exclusively agreed upon between the purchaser or seller of such merchandise or services and you. We do not guarantee any transactions executed through, or in connection with this site, and you comprehend and accept that such transactions are conducted wholly at your own risk. Any warranty that is provided concerning any products, services, materials, or information accessible on or via this site from a third party is exclusively provided by that third party and not by us or any of our associates.
You agree and comprehend that it is common for the services provided on this website to experience temporary interruptions. You also acknowledge and agree that we have no authority over any third-party networks that you access while using this site. Consequently, any interruptions or delays in other network transmissions are beyond our control.
You comprehend and approve that the services made available on this website are presented without any guarantees, and we are not accountable for the timely delivery, deletion, incorrect transmission, or failure to maintain any user communications or customization preferences.
THERE ARE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS THAT PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OF SPECIFIC WARRANTIES, THUS MAKING SOME OF THE RESTRICTIONS INDICATED ABOVE INAPPLICABLE TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
OUR LIABILITY AND THAT OF OUR AFFILIATES ARE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NEITHER WE NOR OUR AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, OR USE.
It is worth mentioning that we will not assume any liability for THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS or SERVICES available through this site. Furthermore, we will not be held responsible for any support provided in conducting commercial transactions, including the PROCESSING OF ORDERS, on this site.
There may be certain jurisdictions where it is forbidden to exclude or limit liability for incidental or consequential damages, and as a result, the limitations mentioned above might not be enforceable for you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any liability, legal claims, or costs, including attorney fees, that may arise from your use or misuse of this website. If a situation arises that requires indemnification from you, we reserve the right to take charge of the matter at our expense, and you must cooperate with us to assert any defenses that may be available.
Security and Password
You are the sole party responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account and password and for all actions and statements made using them. As a result, you must take precautions to ensure that your account is not accessed by anyone else. Our staff will never ask you for your password. Sharing or transferring your account to someone else is not permitted, and we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately if you do so
Participation in Promotions
From time to time, this site might contain advertisements presented by third-party sources. You have the option to communicate with or participate in promotions offered by the advertisers featuring their products on this site. Any communication or promotions, including the delivery and payment for goods and services, and any additional terms, conditions, warranties, or representations linked with such communication or promotions, are entirely between you and the advertiser. We bear no responsibility, obligation, or liability for any part of such communication or promotion.
E-mail, Messaging, Blogging, and Chat Services
Communication tools like email, messaging, blogging, or chat are available to our website users and can be accessed through us or a third-party provider. These services are subject to additional agreements that describe the relationship between you and us, and these agreements complement our Terms unless there are explicit contradictions.
To safeguard our users from spam and other undesirable electronic communications that do not conform to our business objectives, we may utilize automated monitoring devices or methods. Nonetheless, these techniques are not foolproof, and we will not be held accountable for any legitimate communication that is obstructed or any unsolicited communication that is not obstructed.
Automated devices may be employed if mailboxes go beyond their storage capacity limit. Any email messages that exceed this limit may be deleted or blocked by these devices. We cannot be held accountable for any messages that are deleted or blocked in this manner.
Even though this website can be accessed from anywhere around the world, it’s important to note that the materials on this site may not be suitable or accessible in locations outside the United States. If you attempt to access this site from a territory where the contents are illegal, it’s not allowed. If you decide to access the site from another location, you’re doing so at your own risk and must comply with local laws. Any offers for products, services, and information made on this site are null and void where prohibited.
Termination of Use
If your account is suspended or terminated, regardless of the reason, your ability to use the services available on this website will immediately cease. We may choose to deactivate or erase your account and all its information and files, as well as restrict access to this site or any connected files. Any claims or damages arising from the suspension or termination of your account or any actions taken by us will not be our responsibility.
Our Oklahoma-based offices control this website (linked sites excluded), which can be accessed from all 50 US states and many countries worldwide. As the laws in these places may differ from Oklahoma’s, we and any users accessing this website agree that the statutes and laws of Oklahoma, without considering the conflicts of laws principles and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will govern any issues related to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through it. Both parties agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of any court of competent jurisdiction within Oklahoma regarding such matters.
Written communication is necessary for communication with any party and can be delivered through email or regular mail. To send notices to the company, they must be directed to the attention of Customer Service at Info@piolegal.com through email or the Private Investigator OKC at 3111 West Wilshire Boulevard, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116-3131 through regular mail. For notices addressed to you, the address you have provided as part of your Registration Data must be used. Additionally, the site may broadcast notices or messages regarding any significant changes to the site, and these broadcasts will serve as notice at the time of sending.
You are not permitted to sell, resell, copy, duplicate, reproduce, or use any part of this site for commercial purposes.
Our liability for the non-delivery or delayed delivery of products and services available on our site will be waived if the event is outside our control and is beyond what the law requires. This could include situations such as labor disturbances, war, fire, accidents, adverse weather, transportation difficulties, government regulations, and any other events that are beyond our control and similar to those listed above.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Sale and Purchase of Goods
This Agreement outlines the terms and conditions under which Private Investigator OKC (“Seller”) agrees to sell and You (“Buyer”) agree to purchase the goods described on the checkout window (“Checkout”) and incorporated by reference (“Goods”).
The buyer acknowledges the obligation to settle the Purchase Price of the Goods indicated on the website, which is attached to this agreement.
The Purchase Price must be paid in full by the Buyer on or before the payment due date stated at Checkout. If any portion of the Purchase Price remains unpaid beyond thirty (30) days, it will be considered past due. Any outstanding balance will be subject to a late fee calculated at the lower of one and a half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum legal rate of interest (equivalent to eighteen percent (18%) per annum). Additionally, the Seller has the right to pursue legal action and recover all costs associated with the collection of the outstanding amounts, including but not limited to attorney fees, legal fees, and disbursements from the Buyer.
Unless there is a written agreement stating otherwise, the seller’s shipping policy on the shipment date will determine the delivery of the goods. The seller provides estimated delivery dates, but they are not guaranteed, and the seller will not be held liable for failing to deliver by those dates. Unless there is a written agreement, the goods will be packaged according to the seller’s standard procedures.
Seller supplies as its single warranty the following:
Private Investigator OKC makes no warranties of any kind to anyone.
The warranty shall last for the Private Investigator makes no warranties of any kind to anyone.
The warranties submitted herein shall be governed by Seller’s warranty policies in the aftermath of the date of shipment.
Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability
Unless otherwise stated in this agreement, the seller is not responsible for ensuring the quality or appropriateness of the goods for the buyer’s intended use. Additionally, the seller denies all other warranties and conditions, both express and implied.
The seller and its affiliated entities, which consist of subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and subcontractors, will not be liable for any damages arising from the goods or the transaction. This includes special, consequential, incidental, or exemplary damages such as lost profits, loss of goods or associated equipment, capital costs, replacement equipment or services, downtime, buyer’s time, lost data, damage to property, or expenses paid by the buyer to third parties, even if the seller or any of its affiliates were warned of the possibility of such damages. The seller’s liability limitation applies to claims based on contract principles, warranty, negligence or another tort, breach of statutory duty, principles of indemnity or contribution, the failure of any exclusive remedy to achieve its intended purpose, or any other basis.
The buyer and any other party cannot hold the seller or any affiliated party accountable for any damages or injury arising from these terms and conditions exceeding the net purchase price of the goods actually delivered and paid for by the buyer.
The seller disclaims all warranties concerning the non-infringement of the goods and it is not the responsibility of the seller or any of their affiliates to defend, compensate or hold the buyer harmless from any costs or damages arising from the violation of copyrights, trademarks, or patents by any of the goods.
The Seller cannot be held accountable for any delays in the delivery of the Goods if such delays are caused by reasons beyond their reasonable control. This includes but is not limited to, federal, provincial, or municipal action, statute, ordinance or regulation, labor trouble, fire or damage to the Goods or their manufacturing facility, lack of raw materials, labor, fuel, electrical power, water, or supplies. The Seller will make a good faith effort to assess the extent to which they can control the cause of any delays that affect their ability to fulfill their obligations.
The Buyer cannot assign this Agreement to a third party without the written consent of the Seller. The Agreement is solely intended to benefit the Seller. If there is any inconsistency between this Agreement and any other agreements related to the Goods, this Agreement will govern. Any modifications, alterations, or amendments to this Agreement require written agreement from the Seller. Any additional or modified terms included in the Buyer’s order will be invalid unless agreed upon in writing by the Seller. If any provision of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The Agreement is subject to the laws of the State of Virginia, and in the event of any dispute, the Buyer agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
By using Private Investigator OKC’s blogging and message board services (collectively referred to as “Services”), you agree to follow the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms for any updates or changes. If you do not agree with the Terms, please do not use the Services.
Disclaimer of Company Responsibility for Blog Content
The Blog’s Content is the responsibility of the person who first posted it, and any opinions expressed by users are solely their own and not representative of the views of the site’s sponsors or partners.
- a) When you post your Content using the Services, you are granting a fully transferable, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, perform, and display your Content, either in whole or in part, in any medium or technology known now or in the future. You are also allowing your Content to be included in other works. Furthermore, you are confirming that any moral rights attached to your Content have been waived.
- b) By contributing to the Blog, you confirm that you either have ownership or control of all the rights to the content you are submitting. This includes the rights necessary to provide, post, upload, input, or submit the content, or the use of the content is considered protected fair use. You agree to abstain from providing any false or misleading information intentionally. You further confirm that the content you are submitting does not breach these Terms. As the sole person responsible for your posts, you must ensure that they do not reveal confidential or proprietary information, including personal financial information, information subject to a nondisclosure agreement, or any information that you are not authorized to disclose. It is essential to avoid sharing personal information, such as social security or credit card numbers, about yourself or your children.
- c) You acknowledge that you will be responsible for any claims or demands, including reasonable attorney fees, arising from your use of the Blog, the content you supply to the Blog, or your infringement of these Terms or the rights of another, and you agree to indemnify and hold Us and Our affiliated companies, as well as their directors, officers, and employees, harmless from such claims or demands.
- a) You accept that any content published on this site is used at your own risk and that we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions, loss, or damage that may occur as a result of its use. You must assess and bear all risks associated with using the content, including relying on its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness. Additionally, you agree not to gather information about other individuals or use information acquired from the Services to send unsolicited emails to other users.
- b) We provide the Blog for informational purposes only, and we shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy or availability of any information that is presented or accessible on the Blog.
- c) While our blog may contain links to external websites, we do not assume responsibility or liability for their content. We do not make any guarantees, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, merchantability, or any other aspect of the information provided on those websites. Additionally, we are not liable for any advertising, products, or other materials offered by those websites or resources. It is important to note that including links to other websites does not indicate our endorsement or association with their operators.
- d) We can enable you to establish an account with a username and password that will allow you to access and use the Services. It is your responsibility to keep your password completely confidential, and you are accountable for any activity that occurs through the use of your account and password. If there is any unauthorized use of your account or password, or if there is a breach of security, you must immediately inform us and log out of your account at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with this provision.
The Services and Blog strictly forbid the collection of personal information from minors under 18 years old. Content should not be geared toward minors, and they are not permitted to use the site. It is requested that minors refrain from submitting any personal information to the platform.
Unauthorized Use of Materials
Termination of Access/Removal of Content
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Services and/or delete any of your Content if we deem your behavior or statements to be inaccurate, illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing on intellectual property rights, invading privacy, harmful, objectionable, or in violation of these Terms or applicable law, in our sole discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
Acceptance and Acknowledgement of Terms
When utilizing the services or content provided by Private Investigator OKC, you are entering into a binding agreement to refrain from pursuing any legal action against the company or any parties associated with it. This agreement covers all potential legal actions, including but not limited to those based on negligence or intentional wrongdoing. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Private Investigator OKC and any affiliated parties.