Notary Public Oklahoma City
KEEFE PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
AND PROCESS SERVING
WE ARE YOUR ULTIMATE SOLUTION
Notary Public Oklahoma City
Tinsley’s notary publics in Oklahoma City are appointed by the state of Oklahoma to validate the identity of signers. They are also required to be bonded by a private company. All legal notary publics in OKC will carry a special stamp or seal to verify their legitimacy.
Oklahoma City Notary Public Services
Legal matters often involve complexities, and in such times, you need licensed one who can serve you well. Keefe Private Investigations in Oklahoma City offers a variety of notary services that for matters such as apostilles, loan closing, and other essential documents that require a notary, even at a moment’s notice.
Tinsley Keefe’s Oklahoma notary public services are unmatchable in not only the state of Oklahoma, but in the general sense everywhere! Her professionals are certified to witness/attest to signatures, oaths or affirmation certification/administration, acknowledgment takes, and copy certifications/attesting. Provided you have legal identification, They will take the very best care of you.
These services are straight-forward, but the customer service is over the top (in a good way). When it comes to her customers, Tinsley’s biggest concern is always satisfying customer needs. For that reason, she offers affordability, flexibility in schedule, and overall efficiency.
Whether it’s your home or workplace – we can provide you with the best agent any time at your convenience. Avoid unnecessary delays and traffic that are killing your productivity. We have some of the finest private investigators and certified notaries who also speak fluent languages other than English.
Our investigators are expertly trained in reviewing and handling all kinds of cases regardless of their complexities. All of your OKC private investigators are bonded and insured.
“It’s all a matter of Trust”
We provide a variety of public notary services in Oklahoma City. Here is a list of documents along with our reasonable fees structure, that we can this for:
Notary Public Oklahoma City Fees:
- Acknowledgments: $4.99 per place you sign
- Jurat: $4.99 per place you sign
- Oaths & Affirmations: $4.99 per place you sign
- Non-Certified Copies: $4.99 per place you sign
- Protests: $4.99 per place you sign
- Car Titles: $4.99 per place you sign
- Loan Signings/Refinancing: Please call (405) 435-8355 for a free quote
- Making Printed B/W Copies: $0.35/page
- Making Printed Color Copies: $0.99/page
- Faxing Documents – Locally: $0.49/page
- Faxing Documents – Long Distance: $0.99/page + applicable long distance charges
We keep it Professional & comfortable
Nobody likes sitting in an uncomfortable atmosphere while getting documents notarized. Tinsley does not expect you to deal with that awkwardness when working with her professionals. We never wish our clients to sit in an uncomfortable atmosphere. While our official is notarizing your documents, we do everything to make sure you don’t feel awkward at all. We make sure the overall meeting experience is warm and comforting for you so that you don’t feel hesitant in speaking your heart out.
The documents our Oklahoma notary publics can legally sign include (but are not limited to):
- Car title transfers
- Home loans
- Oath affirmations & acknowledgements
- Powers of attorney
Notary Public vs. Mobile Notary
Although both a notary public and mobile notary are commissioned to notarize documents, a regular one does not travel to assist. While they normally work from offices, our mobile notaries will travel to you.
Duties of a Notary
The primary duty of a notary person is to check the authenticity and reality of legal documents. They can also have built up a great environment for those parties who want a legal agreement. The authoritative reports should meet the base prerequisites to be legally approved. A portion of the necessities includes a legal responsibility, unique marks from the group engaged with the understanding, just as photograph recognizable proof of the signatories.
If the officer is satisfied that the record meets every one of the prerequisites, he/she grants a notarial testament and attaches the mark of the legal office on the archive. Also, if an authoritative record doesn’t meet the necessities or the personality of the taking party parties is unsure, he might decline to validate the legal document.
Other major duties of an expert notary person include the following:
- Identifying crime-fraud
- Approving the insight of mind of defendant parties
- Recording and Verifying data, identification of included participants
- Finishing notarial authentication on all archives
- Demonstrating the veracity of archives/things in a protected store box
- Keeping a public accountant diary
- Controlling the crimes
- Taking the official and legal announcements
- Taking care of advance reports, contracts, marriage declarations, and other authoritative records
Training, Education, and Certification of Notary Public Officer:
Qualifying as a public notary officer is a simple cycle. The potential applicants are, for the most part, needed to pass a personal investigation and an online test. You can check online for the necessities of turning into a public accountant in your condition of the home.
What Should You Know About Notarized Documents?
An authorized or notary document is a report that has been checked and affirmed by a public accountant. The legal document has an obligation to confirm that all marks on a record are real to forestall instances of extortion or intimidation. The legal official confirms a couple of things while authenticating legal archives, which include:
1. Personality of the people
The public accountant is needed to check the character of the people marking the authoritative archive, either by close to a home colleague or reference to evidence of personality, like a driver’s permit or visa.
2. Sound brain:
3. Grown-up age:
How Can You Become a Notary Officer?
How Can You Set Up the Profession of a Notary Public?
- Notary’s seal: It confirms that the record is real or seen by you. These days, most of them are as a sticker.
- Stamp and Ink Pad: These fixtures contain your name and capabilities. Your signature and the date of marking are constantly added after the report is stepped.
- Register: Each exchange should be noted in a register that involves openly available reports. The register might be analyzed by legal advisors or the court sometime in the not too distant future if there should arise an occurrence of conflict.
There are writing materials that represent considerable authority in Notary supplies. Also, your expert devices are not difficult to get. You will likewise require a decent stage of legitimate paper, stamp paper, general writing material – and, in a perfect world, a PC with a printer.
Oklahoma Notary Public
They will assist you by acting as a witness during the notarization of documents. With one of our notary publics supporting you. We guarantee to make this process fast and painless for you. When you put your trust in our services, we aim to maintain that trust and give you a service better than your expectations. Our investigators commit to serve in the best possible way and provide reliable notary services, every time.